AT MIMBAR ACADEMY
MUST READ: COVID-19 GUIDELINES
- Anyone with any symptoms of Covid-19, or who has been in contact in the last 14 days with anyone with Covid-19, must not come to the Academy.
- Our maximum capacity is 50 people. Once this limit is reached, no one else will be admitted
- Children under the age of 12 and elderly over the age of 70, or those vulnerable, must not attend.
- To be admitted, you MUST:
- perform your Wudu before coming to the Academy
- bring your own prayer mat
- bring a bag for your shoes (you must keep your shoes with you at all times)
- wear a face mask at all times
- Use only the marked prayer spaces in the hall to maintain social distancing.
- There should be no socialising in the Academy; No shaking hands, hugging and other contact.
- Worshippers must leave the building as soon as the sermon (khutbah) finishes and not gather outside.
- We urge the community to follow the guidelines and abide by the instructions of our volunteers.